ABRASIVE FLAP DISC OFFER
Flap discs are produced in three basic types:
- Type "E" - economic line - is marked by excellent balance between quality and price, very universal disc - available size: 125mm;
- Type "Standard" - leading line of flap discs - available sizes: 115, 125, 150, 180. Universal discs suitable for all kind of processing;
- Type "L" - disc with increased liveliness, indispensible for long polishing and edge processing.
- Type "XL" - disc with increased liveliness, indispensible for long polishing and edge processing. The highest resistance and efficiency.
Every above-mentioned type can be done from following material:
- Z22 - aluminum oxide and zirconium grain on cotton backing - suitable for black steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous steel, precious metals and iron. Good relation between durability and aggressiveness;
- K65 - aluminum oxide grain on cotton backing - suitable for black steel, structural steel and stainless steel;
- Z67 - aluminum oxide and zirconium grain on polyester and cotton backing - very aggressive - suitable for all kind of steel;
- Z66 - zirconium grain on polyester backing - very aggressive and durable. Recommended for welds, stainless steel, structural steel;
- Z65 - zirconium grain on polyester backing - waterproof, very aggressive, recommended for welds and hard structural steel;
- C90 - ceramic grain on heavy polyester backing - suitable for all kind of metal.
All discs are produced in flat (T27) and convex (T29) variation.
WHOLE OFFER OF TAF PRODUCTS
- Cutting and Grinding discs;
- Fibre discs;
- Flapwheels for satin finishing;
- Rolls of abrasive cloth;
- Sheets of abrasive papers;
- Abrasive belts;
- Nylon fibre;
- Flap discs.